Monday, April 27, 2009

The Handiwork of Padme


Right now my Dad is not very happy with Padme. Whenever I leave her for any length of time she rebels and takes it out on my parent's plants.




She looks innocent enough.





This was my Dad's pride and joy.
A once beautiful thriving Gardenia bush in full bloom
until I went camping over the weekend.
Mom was home but it just wasn't the same as having me there.



Please forgive me.



This fern use to be twice the size.
What have you got to say for yourself Padme?



"I am sorry, it won't happen again."

My parents don't believe her. Any suggestions on how to keep my dog out of the plants?

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Kendrick. Brigitta thought it was a fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could they stay mad at a face like that? Cute post, Kendrick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Padme's face reminds me of the way Tati looks at me while trying to explain why she did something naughty! lol. In the end, we still love 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete